SPONSORS NEEDED FOR SOCIAL HOURS
2018 ANNUAL MEETING & CONVENTION
July 12-14, 2018
Will be held at THE BREAKERS in Palm Beach, Florida
As in the past, we gratefully seek your contribution to be a Sponsor for our Annual Meeting Social Hours. We host two Social Hours, one on Thursday evening and one on Friday evening. Our Social Hours are very important functions and an integral part of making our Annual Meeting a success. Any donations in excess of Social Hour expenses, will be used for speaker and convention expenses.
AS A SPONSOR ….
· Your company will be recognized in the Annual Meeting Program
· Your company will be recognized at the Annual Meeting
· Your company will be recognized in our Membership Directory & Guide
· Your company will be recognized at our Website for the NEXT YEAR
· DIAMOND SPONSORS will also receive special signage, banner & additional recognition to include highlighted acknowledgment in our Annual Meeting Program, in our Membership Directory & Guide and at our Website.
· PLANTINUM SPONSORS will also receive special signage & additional recognition.
Contributions need to be made by June 1, 2018 in order to be included in all print and promotional materials.
Contact Cindy Ransbottom at 863-533-1535 or mailto:email@example.com for questions.
WE NEED YOUR SUPPORT!
OUR SPONSORS ENABLE US TO HOST SUCCESSFUL SOCIAL HOURS!
Form to download, print and mail with your check:
AND DON'T FORGET OUR SILENT AUCTION ...
AND PLAN TO PARTICIPATE!
Will be held during our Thursday, July 12 Social Hour.
Cash, checks and credit cards will be accepted.
DONATIONS OF ITEMS for our Silent Auction are appreciated. PURCHASES MADE DURING THE EVENT are also very appreciated. It take both to make this event a success!
Silent Auction net proceeds are used to fund the Association's charitable donations & scholarships.
If you would like to donate items (or you may donate cash, and we will shop for you) to our Silent Auction, please contact the Event Chair Mike Barber at (229) 243-5202 or mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the Association Office.